Saturday 25 July 2015

Travelog Dai'e

  No comments
Assalamualaikum and greetings!

It has been a while since I post entry on my blog (dah bersawang gila). So I decided to clean it with this post (hopefully). Tbh, I’m lazy to write blogs. If do, all my ideas will be on twitter. However, what I want to write here cannot be done on twitter so I posted it here.
So recently, Ramadan has come to its end and Muslims celebrate after a month of fasting with Eid or Hari Raya Aidilfitri in Malaysia. Many people will come back to their hometowns, celebrating Eid with the relatives and their loved ones. That’s as far as it goes.





However, in my case, my father decided to have a different way to celebrate Eid with my family. Instead of visiting relatives in hometown, I visited my brother in Australia. Adelaide to be exact. He’s in the final year in University of Adelaide doing mechanical engineering. Enough with words. Now the photos. My apologies for the bad quality of the photos (phone camera plus shaky hands).



First time dapat sunrise dalam plane.
Subhanallah it was spectacular 

There, I stayed at my brother's house. His house is quite big coz share dgn 6 other students. But masa tu semua balik raya tinggal abang aku jer. That house quite strategic lah. Not too near to city, or to countryside. Just nice. Benda bestnyer ada pokok limau luar rumah. And tengah lebat.


Here, in Adelaide, and some other parts of Aussie, even time winter, there are no snow. Even many of trees are still green. Macam tak nampak winter pun. 


Ni masa kat city. What thing it is, idk.
Just captured it bcoz it look awesome
Here, Islamic influences are quite okay. There's masjid, but athan cannot be on loudspeaker. My brother ajak pergi iftar kat one place ni, and tengok ramai jer malaysians and arabians. 


Ni iftar aku. Nampak macam sikit tapi banyak sbnarnya. 




This is Adelaide Masjid, the oldest permanent masjid in Australia. It was built in 1888 but still standing strong. Most of the mosjidhere are small compared to masjid in Malaysia as Islamic community here are small. Kalau nak visit aussie, and nak pergi masjid, kena survey dulu, sebab abang aku cakap kat sini ada masjid syiah. 




One of the places I visited here is the Central Market. As the name goes, there's 250+ shops under one roof, and most shops sell groceries. Malaysian restaurant pun ada.



Eid prayers here are done at an open park, not far from my brother's house (luckily). Menggigil aku time solat sebab angin kuat.




This is my brother's uni kat sebelah kiri. Sebelah kanan uni of SA.
Sebelah2 jer



Australia is famous for its kangaroo and koala. Tak sah kalau tak tengok. I visited one of wildlife park here, where you can get close and feed them! They provided food at the main entrance, after that just go around and feed them.
Sayangnya koala tak boleh close-up.
Kalau nak kena bayar






















My next place is Mount Buller. Because there's snow!!

Nun jauh di sana gunungnya



About the roads, most of them are quiet and have less cars. (Aussie is big, that's why). Also, the citizens looks responsible and aware of the road laws, like the speed limit. Jarang tengok ada yang lebih speed limit, even though jalan lengang. Unlike Malaysia, where the roads are packed with cars and the drivers' attitude are like upside down.

As nearing the end of my vacation, I went shopping for some souvenirs. Some pics to share.

I bet kalau jual kat Malaysia mesti habis. Believe me

My heaven 
Well, that's all I want to share. Sorry for a long post. :)
Wallahua'lam

No comments :

Post a Comment